Lickerish Lunchbox

                        

by Snehil Mishra

I strongly feel that we can't forget if we ever had a tasty treat! Let me share my fond memories that linger with me till date. A few years back, I was in grade 7th and studying in Bhopal. At that time, I was a day scholar. There used to be a fruitful relationship between we the day scholars and their Lunchbox! My friends and I used to bring delicious food in our Lunchbox and we just shared our food with each other. But there was one guy whose Lunchbox used to get finished before the recess and you must be thinking, how?

Because that guy always bringing the most delicious food, as his father was the owner of a 5-star restaurant, every day he used to get that super delicious food in his tiffin box. And the aromatic flavour of his food was infectious. Tough we batchmates were trying our best, but we unable to control our hunger! Due to that aroma, we used to eat the whole contents of his Lunchbox in the class itself leaving nothing for him! He was bringing many delicious dishes like Chilli Paneer, Palak Paneer so on and so forth. And that happiness, no one can express in words. That one mischief we did in the school has become an unforgettable memory till today. So this was my story that how my friend’s “Lunchbox Was Always Meant For Us!”

Most of you during your school days as well might have enjoyed such fun out of luncheon.







Sanjay Kumar Mishra  

WhatsApp# +919981411674

snjymshr64@gmail.com
Department of English,
Rajkumar College, Raipur
Chhattisgarh, India

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDWAN SARVATRA PUJYATE

East or West, Grandparents are the Best

Tourism the new IT hub for India